Here are today’s latest news from the wrestling world:
– The latest rumours according to The Wrestling Observer are that we may see WWE legend The Undertaker at Summerslam next month. There is no official word on who his partner may be but he did wrestle as recently as this month at Madison Square Garden.
– They are also reporting that Vince McMahon recently missed the Extreme Rules PPV and Monday Night Raw but this is likely for personal vacation reasons and nothing else.
– The latest rumours are that at Summerslam we are most likely to see a triple threat match for Brock Lesnar’s WWE Universal Championship with Roman Reigns and Bobby Lashley.
– The latest injury updates also suggest Jeff Hardy will work until Summerslam (including house shows) in a triple threat for the United States Championship against Randy Orton and Shinsuke Nakamura before taking a fairly long break from TV.
– Dean Ambrose is also slated for a comeback “any week now” after being out for a considerable period of time with a torn tricep.
– Stephanie McMahon has been confirmed by WWE to be on Monday Night Raw next week. This is likely to confirm a long rumoured All Women’s PPV with the date likely to be in September.