Here are today’s latest news from the wrestling world:
– According to the Wrestling Observer Ring of Honor are trying to entice CM Punk back to the squared circle for a show next year but officials at the promotion deem it to have slim chances of successfully acquiring him.
– As well as an announcement on Raw for an all women PPV, several reports are slating that Stephanie McMahon may be also unveiling new Women’s Tag Team Championship’s, if true likely to crown the winners at Summerslam.
– We reported The Undertaker potentially returning at Summerslam yesterday with no concrete opponent being thrown around yet. This has slightly changed with the favourite now looking as a rematch of his brief Wrestlemania clash with fellow legend John Cena.
– In an interview WWE Raw Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss has stated that her role in the company as a heel doesn’t allow her to be “flashy” and some of the heat she gets for a lack of talent is unjust. She said when she becomes a face she can unveil a better skillset that she has.
– New WWE action figures will be flying out this week after being unveiled at the SAN Diego Comic Con however one that isn’t pleasing fans is that of Ronda Rousey. Many fans are unhappy with the quality and to be fair they lack proper resemblance to the superstar.